Parking Barriers for Hire or Sale
Parking at events can be a chaotic experience. If adequate care has not been taken, there may be insufficient spaces or disorder on entry and exit. It may be an afterthought in many cases, but the flow of traffic in and out of events is important and requires monitoring to keep disruption to a minimum. Border Barriers has various barriers and other products to improve organisation when it comes to parking.
Border Barriers supplies the following barriers and other products to aid parking, available for purchase and hire, all over the UK and Europe:
- Manual Arm Barriers - these provide a cost-effective alternative to automated arm barriers, while still allowing control of who enters your event or site. With arm barriers it allows for control over the number of vehicles entering your parking area, so you can prevent overcrowding.
- Concrete Barriers - weighing 1000s of kilograms, concrete barriers provide extra protection in the event vehicles go off course or even deliberately try and cause damage.
- Crash Tested Barriers - purpose-built to prevent vehicle damage, these barriers are tested to withstand impact from vehicles travelling at varying speeds.
- Traffic Cones - a cost-effective method of showing vehicles where they can and cannot go. They come in various configurations depending on requirement, including 'no waiting'
- Traffic Management Systems - various components to make up a full system dedicated to maintaining the safety of employees and attendees by ensuring all vehicles follow the desired route.
Traffic management barrier systems are useful when it comes to tackling the issue of parking at an event or festival. While they are normally required for construction work, the role they perform is also applicable to event situations. Barriers and other products used for traffic management are designed to control the movement of vehicles, so can also easily be utilised to make sure cars entering your parking area go the correct way and do not cross into areas where they may be at risk of damaging other cars.
Why use Border Barriers?
- Next day delivery and installation - at Border Barriers we keep a full stock of parking barriers and products, so that with our 'QuickSafe' delivery service we can deliver and install for you the very next day using our own fleet of vehicles.
- Flexibility - whether parking barriers are required for one day or to keep, we will help. Every product from Border Barriers is available for both hire and purchase to suit your needs.
- Proven Products - all products manufactured and supplied by Border Barriers are tested and approved to Highways Agency and Chapter 8 standard for road, site and street work safety. Our products have been used at highly successful events like the 2012 London Olympics and Glastonbury Festival.
At Border Barriers we understand planning the parking areas for your event can be difficult, so as well as supply you with what you need, our friendly and dedicated representatives are more than happy to help work out the best solution for your project. Get in touch today to find out more about how Border Barriers can make parking at your event, festival or anything else a better experience. Give us a call on 01228 675 764 for a faster response.