Rhino Barriers is a world-renowned manufacturer of waterfill barriers and other products. Their iconic orange and white barriers are made from rotationally moulded polyethylene to provide extra strength and durability. The barriers are approved by both the UK Highways Agency and the US equivalent. Border Barriers has the unique prestige of being the only supplier of Rhino products in the UK and Europe.
Border Barriers supplies the following Rhino barriers and other products, for purchase or hire, all over the UK and Europe:
- Rhino Crash Tested Safety Barrier - free standing water fill barriers that require no ground drilling, they have been MIRA tested and are capable of containing vehicles travelling at up to 50mph. Perfect for both protection and delineation.
- Rhino Advanced Safety Barrier - accepted for use at all BAA airports, these water fill barriers are MIRA wind tested and also capable of containing vehicles travelling at up to 30mph.
- Rhino Fencing - designed for integration with Rhino barriers, giving a total height of 2.42m they provide additional security and privacy for any event or site.
- Rhino Hoarding - for use in combination with Rhino barriers. When connected it offers a total height of 1.90m, there is also an extended option reaching 2.42m. Rhino hoarding panels offer additional security and privacy to any event or project.
- Rhino Sound Reduction Panels - ideal for use on construction sites, at festivals or any other loud event. These panels can extend site operating hours, minimise the chance of noise complaints and make for a better working environment.
Barriers manufactured by Rhino are incredibly versatile. They are commonly used at airports, in traffic management systems, for construction projects and at events. Border Barriers even supplied Rhino barriers for the 2012 London Olympics. Whatever the situation, Rhino barriers can add extra layers of safety and security.
Why use Border Barriers?
- Next day delivery and installation - at Border Barriers we stay fully-stocked with Rhino barriers in stock and with our ‘QuickSafe’ delivery service we will deliver and install for you the very next day using our own fleet of vehicles.
- Flexibility - whether Rhino barriers are required for one day or to keep, we will help. Every product from Border Barriers is available for both hire and purchase to suit your needs.
- Proven Products - all products manufactured and supplied by Border Barriers are tested and approved to Highways Agency and Chapter 8 standard for road, site and street work safety. Our products have been used at highly successful events like the 2012 London Olympics and Glastonbury Festival.
At Border Barriers we understand it can be difficult choosing the correct barriers for your event or site, so as well as supply you with what you need, our friendly and dedicated representatives are more than happy to help work out the best solution for your project. Get in touch today to find out more about how Rhino barriers can improve the safety and security of your project. Give us a call on 01228 675 764 for a faster response.